Adams Cream is a natural hormone cream for men; just for men. It is not just women who need a little “balancing” in their lives. The natural ingredients found in this wonderful hormone cream helps to balance out progesterone levels in men, which can help decrease the need to urinate frequently and slow down or even stop the growth of prostate cancer. Other benefits of Adams Cream, hormone cream, for men include helping decrease prostate enlargement and increase libido and male fertility.
About the Natural Ingredients in Adams Cream:
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) – Known to strengthen the adrenal and reproductive glands, American Ginseng can help improve immune function and boost fertility and improve sexual function. It has also been used to help with infertility, increase energy, relieve stress, and help with circulatory problems and diabetes problems.
- Bearberry Extract (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) – Bearberry Estract acts as a diuretic, astringent, and tonic, and is known to help increase urine flow, which can help with problems of wetting the bed. It has a sedative effect that helps to reduce a build up of uric acid. It is also known to help relieve pain associated with bladder stones and gravel and chronic cystitis.
- Natural Progesterone – The Natural Progesterone comes from the Mexican wild yam root and soy plant. The wild yam contains diosgenin, a compound that possesses both estrogenic and progesterone-like effects.
- Natural Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid from Malpighia punicifolia, the Acerola Cherry) – Natural Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant all on its own that acts as potent free radical scavenger in the presence of Hesperidin, a bioflavonoid. In addition to being a very helpful antioxidant and immune booster, it is also known to help reduce and even prevent oxidative stress, which is known to interfere with progesterone production.
- OptiZinc – OptiZinc is the trademark of a type of the essential mineral “zinc” known as zinc monomethionine (zinc bound with the amino acid methionine). Zinc is important to the development of the reproductive organs and with prostate gland function and growth. It is required for collagen formation and helps to promote a healthy immune system and protects the liver from chemical damage. It also helps with the healing of wounds and manufactures proteins and nucleic acids, which are the building blocks for DNA and RNA.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepa) – Pumpkin Seed oil has been studied for its numerous healthful benefits and has been found to help with prostate problems. It contains good levels of beta-sitosterol, which is known to help lessen the amount of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a common cause of both hair loss and prostate problems for men. Studies revealed that pumpkin seed oil can improve urinary flow and bladder emptying and also reduce an enlarged prostate.
- Pygeurn Africanum Extract – This extract comes from a large evergreen tree that is native to Africa. The bark is purified and extracted from the tree. The extract has been shown to inhibit cholesterol levels in the prostate and reduce prostatic inflammation.
- Sarsaparilla – The Sarsaparilla root contains testosterone as well as the amino acids methionine and cystein. It also contains diosgenin which itself contains progesterone. It is very helpful with removing heavy metallic contaminants from the blood and strengthening the nerve fibers and tissue of the brain, lungs, throat, and spinal cord.
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa Repens) – Saw Palmetto Berries act as both diuretics and urinary antiseptics. It inhibits the production of DHT and is known to help enhance sexual functioning and desire. It nourishes the prostate gland and helps to promote overall good hormonal health.