The Ingredients for Andropause Cream (we used to carry Adams Prostate Care Cream with the same ingredients until we found Andropause) are chosen with great care. We are proponents of natural health products which make sense as opposed to chemical choices which ravage the body over time.
Andropause Prostate Care Cream uses traditional chosen ingredients which synergistically come together to address prostate concerns.
Andropause Cream (Adam’s Prostate Care) contains these natural ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa Repens) standardized to contain 85% to 95% fatty acids and sterols.
- Pygeurn africanum – standardized to contain 13% total sterols.
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) -standardized to contain 75% to 85% ginsenosides.
- Bearberry Extract (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) – standardized to contain 20% arbutin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepa).
- Natural Progesterone (Dioscorea barbasco) – from Wild Yam.
- Natural Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid from Malpighia punicifolia, the Acerola Cherry).
Suggested Use: Apply to soft skin areas (see container). Massage well into skin. Use 1/4 teaspoon (one inch of cream) A.M. and P.M. for three weeks each month; (do not use one week). After three months, reduce amount to 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 inch of cream) A.M. and P.M. and continue schedule.
It is recommended to take a week off per month, when using natural remedies giving your body has an opportunity to begin to heal itself and not become dependent upon the remedy. This is called cycling.
Uses per 2 oz jar or bottle: There are about (48) ¼ teaspoons in each container (2 oz.) of Andropause Cream Prostate Care. ¼ tsp. contains 12.5 milligrams of progesterone. More is often necessary in the first 3 months until a smaller amount is warranted.
Buy Andropause Cream best progesterone cream for men at your trusted natural health supplements store online!